Audrey Fergusson, Grade 1, Singing I’m Still Standing by Taron Egerton
Dalya Cromwell, Grade 1, Singing Mama’s Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
Peyton Clark, Alexis Femia, Elise Skelton and a friend, Kindergarteners Dancing to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
Isabella Stevens, Grade 4, Singing Shadows by Sabrina Carpenter
Maeve Johnson, Grade 4, Singing Lost Boy by Ruth B.
Fifth Grader, Dancing to No Limit by Usher
The Vining was proud to have representation from every grade and a “full house” of support from our school cheering on their friends and peers. The PTO wanted to thank a few because we wouldn’t have a Talent Show without them so thank you to:
- Mrs. Gibelli and the Vining Staff for their leadership and encouragement
- Our Talent Judges from The Town Wide staff who volunteered their time again at our Talent Show and The Billerica Partners for Education.
- Catherine Barbas and Taryn Gillis
- “Mr. Rich” who has gone above and beyond for our students and the PTO for many years
- Sydney Stevens, our stage hand
- The Vining PTO who are just working parents like everyone else and volunteered to put this event together after work and on the weekends to be sure our students had tonight – specifically:
- Alicia Clarke backstage for the night and though not seen, goes above and beyond to be sure each student has a positive experience…. Calming nerves, reassuring. Thanks for being our positivity manager.
- Melissa Cromwell for printing help at the last minute.
- Kimberly McDermott who has helped most of our acts with their CDs. A little unknown: Mrs. McDermott wound up donating her own CDs and buying iTunes songs to be sure every student had equal opportunity and what they needed.
- Mike Stevens who managed our sound and without his expertise, we would not have had a show. A little unknown fact: When the school and PTO equipment was not working properly, Mr. Stevens stepped in to fix it and even bought the few pieces needed, himself, to get the system working again.
We are the Vining so we are positive, care about each other, we support each other. Our Talent Show this year was a great example of that spirit and for that reason, a true success.