Here is everything you need to know for the town wide show, including the lineup:
March 24th, 2017 (Rehearsal times are approximate)
Grades K-2, acts 1-18: 4:30-5:30/ Grades 3-5 acts 19 and up: 6:30-7:30
Show Date: Saturday, March 25, 2017,
At the Marshall Middle Auditorium, Floyd Street Billerica
Grades K-2 will be in acts 1-18
~ INTERMISSION ~
Grades 3-5 will be in acts 19-36.
Information for those performing in the Talent Show
*Arrival Time for Check In: 1:30, PLEASE BE ON TIME, there will be a balloon at the table.
*Check-in table will be located in the hallway leading to the back stage area.
*This is our first year with a live video feed to BATV!
(There will be a permission slip for parents to sign at check-in.)
*Each performer will be allowed ONE parent/guardian/responsible adult guest that may accompany them into the back stage area.
*Guest passes will be issued at check-in.
*This guest should pick up the performer end of the show.
*Students in the backstage area and auditorium are always chaperoned.
*No food or drink is allowed in the Auditorium!
*We know you may have questions. Please feel free to ask one of our volunteers for help or information. They will have name tags on.
Remember, this is a school event. Please respect other performers, audience members, the school, all our volunteers, and staff. Disrespectful actions could result in disqualification from judging.
1. Sumedha Giridharan & Prerna Joshi, Grade 2, Dutile, Performing Two Northern India Dance Styles,”Garba & Dandiya”by D.Bhaje
2. Cedar Stakem, Grade 1, Hajjar, Singing Acapella “The Living Tombstone”
3. Bristol Card, Grade 1, Parker, Reciting Self-Penned Poetry
4. Audrey Fergusson, Vining, Grade 1, Singing “I’m Still Standing”
by Taron Egerton
5. Molly Williams & Evelyn Keane, Grade 1, Kennedy
dancing to “Move it like this”
6. Briggs Goodwin, Grade K, Ditson, performing a Comedy Routine
7. Ella Whitfield, Grade K, Charlotte Whitfield, & Rosalie Reddin, Grade 3, Hajjar, Performing a Self Choreographed Dance & Vocals to “Lost Boy” By Ruth B.
8. Sophia Gallant, Grade 2, Dutile, Singing “Mercy” by Shawn Mendes
9. Patrick Looney, Grade 2, Parker, Singing “Grand Old Flag”
10. Peyton Clark, Alexis Femia, & Elise Skelton, & Joy Senoga, Vining, Grade K, Dancing to “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus
11. Cailyn Strati & Fiona Keough, Grade 1, Kennedy, Performing a Magic Act
12. Abby Farmer, Grade 2, Ditson, Dancing to”24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
13. Aine Deslaurier, Grade 1, Hajjar, Irish Step Dance to “Coming up to Boston”
14. Liam Vincent & Jackson Vincent, Grade 1, Kennedy, Performing
Martial Arts to “Immortals”
15. Cosette Cardenas, Grade 2, Parker, Singing “Maybe” from Annie
16. Dalya Cromwell, Vining, Grade 1, Singing “Mama’s Broken Heart” by Miranda Lambert
17. Rose Lewis, Grade 2, Kennedy, Playing on Piano
“I Don’t Know My Name” and “Peace of an Angel”
18. Olivia Daughenbaugh & Lilian Powers, Grade 2, Ditson, Singing “You Got a Friend in Me” by R. Newman
19. Vaanathi Sekar, Grade 5, Ditson, Playing on Piano,”Snowfall” by N. Faber & “March of the Clones” by M. Bober
20. Haidyn Schneider, Grade 3, Kennedy, Singing “You raise me up”
21. Maeve Johnson, Grade 4, Singing “Lost Boy” by Ruth B.
22. Danny DiFraia, Grade 3, Parker, Performing a Comedy Routine
23. Lindsey Graham, Grade 4, Dutile, Dancing to “Jailhouse Rock” by Elvis Presley
24. Savanah Woods, Meghan Oliveri, & Madison Oliveri, Grade 5, Hajjar, Performing a Gynmastics/Dance Routine to “Me Too” by M. Trainor
25. Brendan Murphy, Grade 3, Ditson, Singing “One Call Away” by Charlie Puth
26. Kyle McLaughlin, Grade 4, Kennedy, Singing “This Town”
27. Joel Senoga, Grade 5, Vining, Dancing to “No Limit” by Usher
28. Mihir Patankar, Grade 5, Parker, Playing on Piano
29. Audrey Macleod, Grade 3, Dutile, Lyrically Dancing to “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten
30. Anushka Dare, Grade 5, Hajjar, Performing a Traditional Indian Dance
31. Jaelyn Proulx, Grade 5, Ditson, Singing “Mercy” by Shawn Mendes
32. Maggie Cabbot, Grade 4, Kennedy Playing on Piano “Imagine”
33. Isabella Stevens, Grade 4, Vining, Singing “Shadows” by Sabrina Carpenter
34. Diego Munoz, Grade 4, Parker, Performing a Comedy Routine
35. Gabriel Kisekka, Grade 3, on Piano & Chloe Kisekka, Grade 4, Dutile on Vocals to “Let It Be” by The Beatles
36. Olivia Norton, Grade 5, Hajjar, Performing a Tumbling Routine to “I was there” by Beyonce
Available for purchase at the door or prior to the show at the Marshall Middle School Friday, March 24th from 4-8pm. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
Please Support the Billerica Partners for Education, Concessions & Raffles will be available For Purchase.
A Huge Thanks goes out to our school Representatives!
Kennedy: Linda Alleca
Hajjar: Alicia Redding, Kerri Gagnon, & Carolyn Heffernan
Parker: David Palmerino
Ditson: Tricia Mahoney
Vining: Kathy Skelton, Alicia Clarke, & Kimberly McDermott
Dutile: Audry Xintaropoulos, Meredith Lovell
Thank you for Supporting The Billerica Partners for Education!